Learning The New Spiritual Paradigm
I stumbled upon an article a couple of years ago on ascension. I had never heard of it. However, I had read “Seat of the Soul” by Gary Zukav and he had explained that humans all over the world are beginning to have multi-sensory perception; meaning that we are acquiring perception beyond the 5 senses.
I have also read many other articles, books, and publications with similar information calling this ascension, the “Awakening” or the “Shift”. All of these are correct terms for this amazing new paradigm much of the world is beginning to embrace.
Paradigm shifts are hard. They are uncomfortable. This is because it changes belief systems that have been ingrained in us for thousands of years.
Early humans told stories of our creator being a female deity. Museums exhibit stone carvings of this goddess with a pregnant belly, which makes sense if we had limited knowledge of human procreation. This Spiritual paradigm lasted the longest, most scholars say it was a minimum of 20,000 years.
Times definitely changed when men and women defined gender roles in their culture, and learned of the male role in procreation. This began a paradigm shift from the monotheistic view of a goddess, to polytheistic view of Goddesses and Gods.
Fast forward about 5,000 years to a man named Abraham who brought the view of the deity to be male. This eventually became Judaism, and then with the birth of Christianity, began our Fourth Spiritual Paradigm shift.
We are roughly about 2,000 years into this shift with the Fifth Shift happening right now. Not everyone is ready to hear about this.
If what I’m saying is pissing you off, this article isn’t for you. I am writing this because I know there are other people reading this who can feel the shift happening like I can.
I know it’s uncomfortable.
Our souls, or our “higher selves” already know about the shift. Unfortunately, the human brain only perceives 5% of information in the conscious mind, while the other 95% is perceived by the subconscious mind, also known as the soul. The 2 minds are not in alignment.
Our souls are arguing with our conscious minds. These arguments manifest in many ways both externally and internally, causing great discomfort.
Externally, people began to see the misogyny in the current paradigm. It had become okay for there to be gender inequality, and people accepted it in the Fourth Paradigm. With “Father” God reigning, it was acceptable to block women from high ranks in religion, to keep women from having powerful roles in government, and all around, sexual discrimination was normal.
Times have changed, and oh man, it’s been a hell of a ride. IT WILL NEVER BE COMFORTABLE TO GO AGAINST THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF PROGRAMMING.
Beliefs are simply thoughts we keep thinking due to programming through our environment and culture. With that being said, it is entirely possible to retrain our brains. The Law of Attraction has taught us that. However, it’s not enough to simply repeat affirmations to ourselves, change our surroundings, and promote political and economical change. We have to believe that we are creating our reality through our thoughts, words, and actions.
Our thoughts, words, and actions are the brain food forming our beliefs, and we have a choice as to what those beliefs are, and can change them as the universe is pushing humanity into a higher frequency of vibration, where our conscious minds become much more in tune to the connection between all living things, and the whole of the universe and Spirit.
The hardest part of this shift is knowing what it is that we are supposed to do. Everyone is struggling with this. The world is in chaos which always accompanies a paradigm shift. Fear is a motivator for people to hold on to outdated beliefs. Fear is causing disease, mental illness, and fracture along religious, nationalistic, and racial lines.
We are constantly focusing on changing external circumstances before changing ourselves. This is the opposite of how everything actually works. Until you make the inner shifts, nothing external can change. You just need to learn the right tools, tactics, and techniques for going about this.
The good news is that there are people who have already ascended and these lightworkers are dedicating their lives to helping the rest of the world ascend, making this particular shift the most beautiful and enlightening of them all.
I am working on compiling a list of ascension symptoms you may be experiencing, as well as a guide you can use to help you through your spiritual journey. I want to come from a place of love and inclusion because it’s your journey. I certainly don’t have all the answers for everyone, but my goal is to help bring understanding to what is happening so that you can form your own answers and manifest your best life.
” Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them. “